Monday, August 22, 2011

feeling stressed over corporate BS

I will keep this short and unedited. Today will be the battle with the health insurance companies.
They have decided to just raise my premium without warning. And pay also any back due. Now is not the time for this to happen because I am dealing with some serious health issues after my allo stem cell transplant which is being treated with some tough medications that take a toll on me. I therefore need to be constantly monitored by doctors at this point but insurance companies don't care. They don't look at the ethical side just the cost efficient side to this. I am stuck this morning in a rack and a hard place unfortunately. So much in my mind and I feel so manic.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for any misspelling this morning the save and publish on m blog are acting up.

    ReplyDelete