I have some art jobs coming up male erotic shots. Whats on my mind is my sister lately she has been so bitchy I mean I wanna tell her sometimes thats why your husband left you. He could notbe himself around you. That's why he is with a redhead a girl who probably accepts him for who he is. I also applied for social security disability Iope it goes well. might be out of work for a while. And Monday I have an interview for an internship.
Sometimes its good to write this way just to get ideas out. And then more tests this week pt and ct scans. Well anyway back to the sis she irritates the fuck out of me. She is so dry and judgemental. No one can relax around her. She treats me like shit. She will never find the right person if she continues to be that way. Sometimes i think she just needs more sex from her bf. Or maybe she needs the stick pulled out of her ass. I dunno why shes like that.
I have been noticing that my appetite is increasing probably from the steroids. And I am scared I left the lump in my breast grow back. And my hand some some nasty skin growth probably due to my low immune system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment