Tuesday, March 9, 2010

chemo

Today I had chemo. I am two weeks late for it. Not a big deal I thought but the oncologist caught an attitude with me and totally dismissed my lump in my right breast. I am going to monitor it and get a second opinion on it as well. Tomorrow I will check in and get the more aggressive stuff as I prepare for the stem cell transplant. I freaking out. I am scared. I know the odds are low on dying from this but the side affects are grand and many. I am not looking forward to the nausea and everything else that comes with the chemo side effects. I will want to go home like in my first day. The way chemo makes you feel is like your being poisoned slowly to death. I really want this to be over soon. I am sick of this and everything. I don't like how it makes my mind foggy or me moody.

At least my fiance is there for me and supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment