Saturday, September 26, 2009
just here
I have been dealing with horrible medical admin all week. Very Frustrating. Anyway, on a lighter note I am happy to have the love of my life. He has such a good heart and so supportive of my ordeal. I mean its not that I couldnt go through this myself. But having Mario in my life makes everything feel that it will be ok. I feel like i am not ill when i am with him. I know I will be ok. He gives me a comfort that I hate to admit makes me wonder if I am needy. But I guess its ok at times like that to have comfort. Its just I take so much pride in being so independant. He is sleeping next to me and I am still up watching VH1 videos. He makes me feel alive. He allows me to be myself fully. I do not believe I have ever been in such a relationship nor have I ever been truly in love. He makes me feel like its ok to be vulnerable at times when you are having a hard time. And my health has been that these past years. When he asked me to marry himI thought he was joking. I said yeah ok. Then when I realized it wasnt a joke I was so shock. Lol, then I moved in with him. My family love my fiance. And I am in love with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment