Thursday, September 17, 2009
right now
i will keep this one brief today. Woke up in immense pain today. The pressure in my chest was not forgiving. I took some pain killers but they took a while to kick in. I havent eaten yet either nor am I hungry. I know I need to eat to have energy. I have chores to do but just no strength to do them. The chills I had earlier are now turning into night sweats. Not being able to control your own body temperature is very uncomfortable. The only reason I have not started treatment yet is because I am in need of a stem cell transplant which to my dismay will leave me sterile unable to have children. So I am in the process of storing my egg cells for future pregnancies. bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment